Hospitality alcohol license

Personal Alcohol LicensesHospitality alcohol license

By law all sales of alcohol conducted on licensed premises must be authorized by a personal license holder. In order to apply to become a personal license holder, the applicant must hold a regulated qualification to prove they can sell both legally and responsibly.

Blue Cloud Training personal licence holder qualifications provide candidates with essential knowledge of the legal frameworks surrounding the sale of it in the UK.

Regulated qualification

Blue Cloud Training also offers a regulated qualification, which is appropriate for learners working in a variety of roles in retail or licensed premises. It provides information about legislation relating to age-restricted products and how to prevent their unlawful sale.The law requires alcohol sales on licensed premises to be made or authorized by a personal license holder.

Extra information