Our suite of Health and Safety qualifications have been created to assist businesses in complying with legal requirements by demonstrating that staff members have been trained in preventative approaches to hazards and in promoting a positive health and safety culture. They are also designed to ensure that all employees are aware of their own responsibilities and how they contribute to the effective maintenance of health and safety policies.
We have fact sheets attached to all of our courses so you can see an over view of course content.
Health and Safety qualifications are suitable for both the public and private sectors.
Blue Cloud Training is an Approved Centre for the following Qualifications:
- Highfields Awarding Body (QCF)
- CIEH Qualifications (QCF)
- Blue Cloud Training Qualifications
Blue Cloud Training provide a total of 4 levels of Health and Safety qualifications. The purpose of each level is as follows:
Level 1 ensures that candidates are equipped with a basic knowledge of health and safety in their workplace, including the duties under UK Health and Safety legislation. These qualifications include:
- Level 1 Award in Principles of Health and Safety in the Workplace (QCF)
- Level 1 Award in Health and Safety for Catering
- Level 1 Award in Health and Safety for Retail
- Level 1 Award in Health and Safety for Carers
This qualification focuses on the importance of maintaining health and safety in the care sector. An understanding of how to contribute to moving and handling individuals safely and the health and safety of individuals in their daily living will be gained. The importance of the maintenance of a safe and clean environment in a variety of settings will be understood. The necessity of following company health and safety rules and procedures is also covered.
- HABC Level 1 Award in Health and Safety for Construction (QCF)
- HABC Level 1 International Award in Health and Safety for Construction Labourers and Site Visitors