- Highfields Awarding Body (QCF)
- CIEH Qualifications (QCF)
- Blue Cloud Training Qualifications
- Level 1 Award in Principles of Health and Safety in the Workplace
- Level 1 Award in Health and Safety for Catering
This qualification focuses on the importance of maintaining health and safety and ensuring that employee actions reduce risks in the workplace. It is intended for learners working in any workplace environment, including retail, manufacturing, food premises and the care environment. It is also suitable for those who are returning to work or starting work for the first time.
Learners will gain a sound introduction to all aspects of health and safety including legislation, fire procedures, chemical safety, manual handling and personal protective equipment. It is ideal as an introduction to general health and safety for any environment.
- Level 1 Award in Health and Safety for Retail
- Level 1 Award in Health and Safety for Carers
- Level 1 Award in Health and Safety for Construction