Blue Cloud Training offer the following teaching/training qualifications:
• Level 3 Award in Education and Training
• Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training
The Level 3 Award in Education and Training has been designed to provide an introduction to teaching for individuals who would like to work or currently work within FE Colleges, Independent Training Providers and/or Local Authorities.
It can meet the needs of a range of trainee teachers, such as:
- Individuals not currently teaching or training – achievement of the qualification does not require practice other than microteaching, unless units from the Learning and Development Suite of qualifications are selected;
- Individuals currently teaching and training, including those new to the profession – although the qualifications does not require practice opportunities may be made available to observe and provide feedback on a trainee teacher’s practice; and
- Individuals currently working as assessors who wish to achieve a qualification that provides an introduction to teaching.
Learners are required to gather knowledge about the role and responsibilities of a teacher. During the course, they will be encouraged to develop skills which will enable them to plan, deliver and evaluate basic teaching and learning sessions
Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training
The Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training is aimed at learners aged 19+ and has been designed to prepare trainee teachers to teach in a wide range of contexts. The qualification will meet the needs of a range of teachers and trainee teachers who would like to gain a qualification which focuses on practical teaching. It will be appropriate for those with some experience of teaching and training. This could include individuals who are not currently teaching and training but who can meet the practice requirements outlined in the mandatory and optional units. It is also appropriate for individuals currently working as assessors who wish to achieve a teaching qualification.